Saturday 18 August 2012

One liners

I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, "How flexible are you?" I said, "I can't make Tuesdays."

"So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me "Can you give me a lift?" I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it.''
     
"Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin."
  
"I'll tell you what makes my blood boil?...crematoriums"
  
And I've got a friend who's fallen in love with two school bags, he's bisatchel.
      
I was having dinner with my boss and his wife and she said to me, "How many potatoes would you like Tim?". I said "Ooh, I'll just have one please". She said "It's OK, you don't have to be polite" "Alright" I said "I'll just have one then, you stupid cow"
  
You see I'm against hunting, in fact I'm a hunt saboteur. I go out the night before and shoot the fox.
  
You invented Tipp Ex, correct me if I'm wrong.
  
So I went in to a pet shop. I said, "Can I buy a goldfish?" The guy said, "Do you want an aquarium?" I said, "I don't care what star sign it is."
     
So I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his name, it's P something T something R.
  
I was reading this book today, The History Of Glue and I couldn't put it down.
   
My mate asked me "What do you think of voluntary work?? I said "I wouldn't do it if you paid me."
  
So I told my girlfriend I had a job in a bowling alley. She said "Tenpin?" I said, "No, it's a permanent job."
  
So I fancied a game of darts with my mate. He said, "Nearest the bull goes first" He went "Moo" and I went "Moooooo" He said "You're closest"
  
So I met this bloke with a didgeridoo and he was playing Dancing Queen on it. I thought, that's aboriginal.
  
I visited the offices of the RSPCA today. It's tiny, you couldn't swing a cat in there.

1 comment:

  1. Total admiration for whomever thinks of these. Every one a word-play, but I certainly couldn't do it.

    On my personal 'laugh-o-meter' the potato one got the biggest laugh, though very nearly every other one got a huge smile too.

    ReplyDelete