Sunday 5 August 2012

5 On The Fifth - Summer Special


Welcome to a special '5 on the fifth', a posting where you share 5 photographs taken on the days leading up to the 5th of the month. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog, so that your visitors can find the other contributions. You can take 5 random pictures or follow my suggested theme: 
  
SUMMER.
  
Complete the form below with your name and location in the 'link title' field and like magic, you will appear in the list of contributors.
  

  
Here are my images, all taken on Friday and Saturday:
  


5 comments:

  1. Looks like the bedraggled doggy has just been training in the pool for Rio 2016.

    The last two are highly dramatic - and the final one really brings it home to one. (Lucky, LUCKY you!) Did you take your ear-plugs? - 'cos I've got to keep turning the volume down.

    Btw: Had to do a double-take on the first one. (I say no more!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog is Rusty and she is staying with Pete's mum for a couple of weeks - I took a similar picture of her in 2006:

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-yyk0_UBOObE/RwXPJVZ_ePI/AAAAAAAAASE/r-j7hbiKpNA/s530/290706.jpg

    She had been through a few puddles.

    I like my Wembley picture - I put it through a few filters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I have to admit I am jealous of the Olympic shot - wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew this was happening again :(

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, the puddle pic is fantastic! wow, it gave me the shivers! the flower one was good too. but the puddle one...........omg

    ReplyDelete