Thursday 17 May 2012

The truth

On my birthday on the 24th of April 2006, I started a project to take a photo every day and post them online. The project was tough but I now have a wonderful collection of memories. On the 24th of April 2011, I decided to repeat the challenge... but I kept it quiet.
  
I can now reveal that the Blurb book has arrived, complete with 367 photographs (one leap year and a day!).

I decided not to mention this challenge on my blog as I wasn't entirely sure I had enough variety in my life to carry it off.  The first time round I was living in London and the daily options were many.  But I pulled it off, so welcome to 'A year and one day... part 2' and you can see all 367 images at this alternative blog.
  

3 comments:

  1. Quite staggering, Stephen. I'm quite knocked back after flicking through the album. Even though a number of them are familiar, so many of the entire collection, the majority in fact, are eye-catching and ingenious. I've got to go back for a re-view, taking more time to do them further justice. And this is from someone who obviously doesn't have the personal memories of taking the photos that you do. An accomplishment well worthy of your pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - impressive!

    ReplyDelete