Saturday 7 May 2011

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly #3


The good:

Bin Laden is dead.  Even if laws and accepted international protocols were broken... I don't care.  I am glad that this evil man is dead. I hope that the good Muslims around the world can start to stand out from the crowd.  There are too many people who have highjacked this religion and made it out to be something aggressive and negative.  Islam needs some major PR work me thinks.

The Bad:

The last 5 on the fifth had the lowest turnout for many a month - I appreciate those that make an effort to share their images, don't get me wrong.  I'm doing something wrong in my promotion obviously. I am thinking about the next step...

The Ugly:

It has been reported that Prime Minister David Cameron supports new proposals which could ban same-sex kisses on pre-watershed television (i.e. before 9pm).  The government has commissioned an independent review into the regulation of television content and into the future of the 9pm watershed by the chief executive of the Mothers’ Union, Reg Bailey.

How stupid and narrow-minded is this?!?  As the great saying says... "some people are gay, get over it".


No comments:

Post a Comment