Tuesday 5 April 2011

Five on the fifth #22

Welcome to '5 on the fifth', a posting where you share 5 photographs taken on the days leading up to the 5th of the month. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog, so that your visitors can find the other contributions. You can take 5 random pictures or follow my suggested theme - which this month is: BLUR

You no longer have to leave a comment with your details (though comments are welcome) - just complete the form below including your name and location in the 'link title' field and like magic, you will appear in the list of contributors.






Here are my images... all blurred and in 1970 polaroid style!

- Selected words from a personal ad'
- The Royal Mail
- Noticed in London (only knew who he
   was after seeing Goodnight And Goodluck)
- Me
- Tulips from Holland




6 comments:

  1. I love the personal ad and the royal mail pictures. great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I have now got my new power cable for my laptop, I intend to have it fired up and to be posting again this evening.

    Not sure if mine will be on theme - particularly as I got rid of a couple of blurry ones over the weekend! D'Oh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen, love the first shot and the one of you "warping" is really cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You portrait is fantastic. I'd like to try something like that on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That zoomed shot of you is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the words photo! Most excellent job!

    ReplyDelete