Thursday 10 February 2011

Bedlam

Pete and I watched the first episode of Bedlam last night on Sky Living.  It stars the multi-talented Will Young (sexually unsure nerd) and a fit looking Theo James (can see ghosts) who looks great with short hair.  It's a horror series about an ex-mental asylum with twenty-somethings.

It seems that the series will show Theo James shirtless as much as possible.  It works for me!








You may find it interesting to note that the word bedlam, meaning uproar and confusion, is derived from Bethlam Royal Hospital in southeast London.

6 comments:

  1. Housemate and I watched it the other night.

    Not really my kinda thing but thought it was OK - light and easy viewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it too. I only noticed this guys chest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the words of Enrique - this guys f***ing fit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's worth noting that Theo was in a recent ITV drama and didnt look that nice with long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hay buddy you are looking so handsome ...


    sexual libido

    ReplyDelete
  6. he's an incredible hot guy :) I've dedicated him a post on my blog

    http://hot-tv-studs.blogspot.com/ Check it :)

    ReplyDelete