Tuesday 9 November 2010

Day 9 - Recommend a few blogs

This posting is part of the 30 day challenge...

Having considered this carefully, I figure that there is little point in recommending the blogs that you see on this page under 'selected blogs I read' as you can surmise that these are great blogs (so take a look!).

I actually read many more and here are a couple that I think are excellent, all of which have awful layouts and are much easier to read through Google Reader:

Londonist is a blog that has many contributors and focuses on anything to do with London from politics to sport and culture to transport.

The Big Picture is a photo blog on the Boston.com website and features some stunning photography from around the world and is "inspired by publications like Life Magazine, National Geographic, and online experiences".  I recommend that you take a look through the archive.

Queerty is a gay news blog that is relevant and not too obsessed with Lady Gaga like many sad blogs are.

And finally, just for the smutty fun of it, Tottyland features pictures of fit guys.  It's not high art, but I don't care!

1 comment: