Wednesday 24 November 2010

Day 24 - A personal objective for the future

This posting is part of the 30 day challenge...

As someone who has liked to make list of things "to do" (and usually postpone), I find that work has dragged quite of lot of my ambition out of me.  Two redundancies and a dull job will ruin your faith in employers.

Anyway... here's a personal objective I will share with you: I want to write a song.  I have lots of ideas.  I need to get the ideas out of my head and recorded.

It's a good time to update the kitchen list...

- Visit the local comedy club
- Go to the dog track DONE
- Cycle into London
- Watch the local non-league football team DONE
- Visit Pete's Uncle and Aunt in Oakham DONE
- Go to both local theatres DONE 1, 1 TO GO
- Have more dinner parties DONE
- Poker night DONE
- Go on a photo treasure hunt in London

1 comment:

  1. you asked for it so since you give me a challange ever month i will give you one...

    Photo challeng in london

    1.Picture for the top of london eye

    2.a woman in front of big ben

    3.a small cafe patio and/or ice cream cart

    4. boy in front of a christmas tree

    5.something that is one of a kinda

    ReplyDelete