Saturday 30 October 2010

Gold and pink

Pete and I went to Cambridge on the train today, looked around the shops and had a very nice long long lunch in All Bar One.  Lamb burgers and beer are an extremely pleasant mix on a Saturday afternoon.  The photo below shows a manly drink on the left (mine) and a girly pink cider on the right (Petes).  I make no further judgement on the beverages in question.

I recently had an eye test and found out that I need glasses for reading and computer use.  So today I dragged Pete around several opticians and tried on glasses.  It became apparent, quite quickly, that my face and glasses go together like roast chicken and custard.  It's going to be tough to find anything close to acceptable.  Watch this space for details.

During November, I will be blogging everyday based on a list of topics listed here.  I hope you enjoy the challenge.

Don't forget that it's almost time for the next "5 on the fifth".  As usual, everyone is welcome to take part. You can either take 5 random pictures of something that happens to you on the 5th of November (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, the theme is Recycled

You can join the 5 on the fifth Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment