Saturday 1 May 2010

May

It's almost time for the next "5 on the fifth".  As usual, everyone is welcome to take part. You can either take 5 random pictures of anything that happens to you on the 5th of May (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, the theme is A Journey.

I hope that you will be inspired take part. If you are looking for a place to store your images, you can create photo folders on Hotmail or Google (Picassa) for free. Don't forget to add a comment on my blog on the 5th with your name, location and link where the pictures can be found. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog so that your visitors get to see the other contributions.

3 comments:

  1. Got it. Will post the reminder tomorrow. Look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Stephen!
    I am remembering to participate this month in your fun photo challenge. Have not decided if I will make it a journey or random...but I am preparing now and will schedule it to occur on my blog+ linking back to you here on Wednesday!
    Thanks and you take care...!
    KK
    http://allhorsestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. DARN... just read about your knee job-so sorry!
    Yea...my body distresses began at 45 abouts...blame body anyway!
    KK

    ReplyDelete