Friday 16 April 2010

Falling apart

Good news

The dentist saw me at short notice after 2 teeth crumbled to bits.

Bad news

I need 3 fillings and maybe root canal work and have wait a month to go through the pain.

Good news


I completed
my first 10k run 2 weeks ago.

Bad news


I ****ed my knee up and had to see my doctor this week and he wants me to have an MRI scan.

Good news

I have private medical cover through my employer.


Bad news

There is a delay as I have to see a consultant before having the scan and the excess on the medical plan is £100.

Good news

My latest salary has gone up due to a reduction in my car tax after getting my new car.

Bad news

The excess payment wipes out the gain this month.

7 comments:

  1. I can't beyond the teeth problem. EEEEE. I so can't stand the dentist. Hopefully no root canal is necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When compared to teeth issues everything else seems trivial doesn't it? Going to the dentist is so nasty! Good luck.

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swings and roundabouts, swings and roundabouts mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go on a roundabout with MY knee!!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the teeth...
    Congratulations on the run...
    Sorry about the knee.
    These are the most important news (I think)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that feeling. I got part of my credit crunch pay cut back, but it cancels out the increased tax I now have to pay as a result of loosing my personal allowance...

    ahoh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Root canals aren't fun at all. I recently avoided that torture myself.

    ReplyDelete