Tuesday 30 March 2010

Your help please

I have two things to ask you, both related to my monthly "5 on the fifth" posting (see advert at the bottom of this entry) which returns on Bank holiday Monday, in one weeks time.

Firstly, whether you take part or not, I'd like to hear your suggestions for the next "5 on the fifth" topic. It can be anything and your views are very welcome.

And secondly, I would be truly grateful if you would tell every person you know, who ever takes a photograph, about "5 on the fifth" and to check my blog on the 1st of the month for details of the month's topic. I know it's an imposition, but your help will mean the difference between continuing with this monthly post or mothballing it.

A description that you can copy and paste:

5 on the fifth: You take 5 photographs on the 5th of the month (or the days leading up to the 5th) - post a comment on Stephen's blog with your name, location and link to the site containing your photos and Stephen updates the blog entry with your information. Remember to mention his blog on your own site so that your visitors get to see the other contributions.

A link to all past months postings:
http://thestateofthenationuk.blogspot.com/search/label/5%20on%20the%20fifth

6 comments:

  1. Here's some quick ideas that come to mind:

    5 things you have always wondered about
    5 things you use everyday
    5 things you are thankful for on a daily basis
    5 photos from your daily routine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to suggest maybe using the general topic of Spring, but I see on Twitter some people are still talking about snow coming, so perhaps that isn't so great. How about pets & other animals? I'll keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 things you use at work.
    5 electronic gadgets.
    5 things you read and/or people reading.

    I'll keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Howard I had spring in mind as well. Screw all reports of snow!!

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some good suggestions above - I had thought that, seeing as it's Easter Monday, something Easter/Bank Holiday related!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something colourful would be nice; it’s raining and snowing here so some colour would do good.
    Looking forward to seeing all your great pic’s.
    T

    ReplyDelete