Monday 22 February 2010

Jack

I was watching Match of the day* yesterday morning and saw the Everton v Man Ure game. I couldn't help but notice that the scorer of the excellent third Everton goal was a young guy called Jack Rodwell. After scoring the goal, he takes his shirt off and runs to hug the cheering fans. Lucky fans - though he was booked for celebrating.

He's no Torres, but he sure is a cute one! At 18, he is playing brilliant football and I think we will see him in a senior England shirt within a few years.

He likes taking his shirt off - on the pitch and at home. Wouldn't you if you were this fit!?!



* For non-UK readers,
Match of the day is a British TV institution - showing top football highlights since 1964.




3 comments:

  1. Very very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why you sooo angree Jack? Letz me kiss you, you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Hotness! I'm learning so much about soccer (hey I'm American, I can call it that!) at my new job. All day, everyday is non-stop soccer. Everyone seems to agree that French league soccer is terrible. All I know is that I'm going to make BANK when the World Cup rolls up.

    ReplyDelete