Saturday 27 February 2010

Four King fun

I've not been up to much this other than work. We had a team meeting in London on Thursday which was surprisingly "OK". That's what you call a non-committal view! Pete and I met up and went out for a meal after the meeting. Of course we used a 2-4-1 voucher courtesy of this site. It was absolutely bucketing down in London on Thursday night, so we had to run to the tube. We still got soaked.

The weekend also looks like it's going to be wet, so I cant see us doing much. We are going to a friends for dinner tonight and I am making the starter and I have opted for a Nigella Lawson recipe that I thought sounded interesting, but I've never made before. It's called a triple cheese and onion strata. We shall see how it turns out!

While listening to the radio in the car the other day, the presenter was talking about bad names for products and one really made me laugh. So here is the proof...


No comments:

Post a Comment