Friday 2 October 2009

Coming up... October "5 on the fifth"

Made In Scotland made a great suggestion for the next "5 on the fifth" - the idea is to offer some suggestions for those who want to take part but are unsure what to photograph. So... you can either take 5 pictures of anything that happens to you on the 5th of October or perhaps go for these 5:

1. The morning view from your bedroom window

2. The first person you meet on the day

3. Your favourite piece of art in your home

4. A treasured possession

5. A self portrait

I hope that these suggestions will inspire you to take part this month. You don't need a fancy camera, a mobile phone will be sufficient. If you are looking for a place to store your images, you can create photo folders via Hotmail or Google (called Picassa) for free.

___________________________

I find the best way to follow blogs with varied and regular postings (like mine!) is to use a blog reader site. Google reader is good and so is this one:

Follow The State Of The Nation UK

It allows you to collect all of your blogs together in one place and receive emails as they are updated (if you choose to receive them).

1 comment:

  1. I just bought a new camera yesterday...I think I will be joining in on this, probably the favorite art in my home...or the first person I see...

    cool;)

    ReplyDelete