Saturday 5 September 2009

Five on the fifth #3

Welcome to "Five on the fifth", a monthly posting that benefits from audience participation. All you do is take 5 random photographs on the fifth of the month and post them somewhere on the net - then post a comment here with your name, location and link to the blog/picasa/flickr site containing your photos and I will update the blog entry with your information. My own pictures are below links to those who contributed.

Jae, London, UK

David, Brighton, UK

Jason, USA


Andrew, Somerset, UK

Made in Scotland, London

Victor


1. Horny 2. Car mirror 3. Hand job 4. Self portrait 5. Pete's eye




15 comments:

  1. I'm getting into the habit of doing that now to show some English pride. I am proud to be British too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of five pictures. I really liked the one with the horn on it.

    My set can be found here: http://carwinscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are my 5 http://davmcdngh.blogspot.com/2009_09_06_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. A small turnout - 2 mates couldn't take part, fellow bloggers failed and even my boyfriend forgot (despite my reminders!)

    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally have pics up!!

    http://oneexwidow.blogspot.com/2009/09/5-on-5th-september.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 and 3 are the same

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorted now. Blogger can be a git sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bugger, sorry I thought I was a day behind (I took Friday off work and thought it was Saturday) and ended up taking these 5 on the 6th.

    Made in Scotland: A Sun Setting

    Must do better next month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking part!

    Everyone loves a sunset

    ReplyDelete
  10. just a thought, but how would it be if you suggested (only suggest, no obligation; choose your own if you prefere) 5 themes and see how different people interpret those?

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent idea!

    That may help gain some interest.

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea, I'll do it next 5th.

    ReplyDelete