Tuesday 29 September 2009

100 facts about me - 71 to 80

Here is the next part of the "100 facts about me" list - previous entries can be found here:

71. I have come second twice in the Guardian Weekend photography competition.
72. When I was about 2 years old, I split my left middle finger open playing with glass and had 14 stitches. The scars are very visible.
73. I wrote a song when I was 10 years old and only a couple of friends ever heard it. I have lots of song ideas and at least one is a classic... I'm sure!
74. I play the same lottery numbers every week - and lose every week.
75. I think that the "What have the Romans ever done for us" from Life Of Brian scene is possibly the best scene of any film.
76. I like Adidas deodorant.
77. My lucky number is 8.
78. I have Jonny Wilkinson’s autograph.
79. At the time of writing, I (still) have an unhealthy obsession with Fernando Torres.
80. I have had one professional massage.

4 comments: