Sunday 9 August 2009

Dino rules

A while back I mentioned the stunningly cute Mr Gay UK 2009, Dino Gamecho in this blog. A couple of days ago I saw a picture of him and some airline staff, so here it is, with a couple of small amendments...


He did an interview after the announcement of his supergayship and you can see it here. What a well rounded, confident and fit guy he is!

I attempted to get him to be my 3F - Famous Facebook Friend, but he didn't reply. That hasn't put me off him one bit though. I have found one 3F so far: comedian Luke McQueen - who is not only an extremely handsome guy, but also very funny. Check him out here. I hope he gets a slot at the local comedy club so I can see him live.
_____________________________

- New to this blog? Take a look here
- Be part of 5 on the fifth each month by sharing your pictures - see past entries here

2 comments:

  1. Does he have a nice body, under all those clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link is hidden under the words "fit guy"

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OShxIThQVmA/SdmgXUXfuDI/AAAAAAAACeQ/ZQBALknS0RA/s1600-h/MR+GAY+UK+2008.jpg

    ReplyDelete