Friday 20 March 2009

That Friday feeling - blog entry 99

So the week draws to an end and I am rather happy as I am off on holiday for a week. I am going skiing on Sunday with my brother and 2 mad nephews - leaving Pete 'home alone'. I will pre-post my 100th blog, but in the meantime, here are some unanswered questions that have come to mind over the past few days for you to mull over:

Will a four piece Barenaked Ladies work?

Will I sell a photograph from my "portfolio" some time soon?!

How did anyone think that the pile of crap that is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was worthy of a release at all?!

Will Fleetwood Mac come to the UK this summer?

Would I look good in a waistecoat as I like the slimming style?

Will Fernando Torres strip off after a game if I asked nicely?

Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?

Why did the ancient Britons put a big white horse on top of a hill for the birds to see?

Will the Beatles ever release remastered tracks
online?

Will I ever be able to find a cheap 500mm mirror lens on eBay?

Will someone buy me one of the new Dell Adamo laptops?

Was the crappy meeting this week a sign for me to find a new job?

How can some say that Simon Jordan's time at Crystal Palace has been a success? - he took a club sitting in the middle of the second tier of English football, that was financially poor, had a bunch of below average players, didn't own it's stadium and had low attendance and turned it into a club sitting in the middle of the second tier of English football, that is financially poor, has a bunch of below average players, doesn't own it's stadium and has low attendance .

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why is it that no matter what colour bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Answers on a postcard.

--------

Your help please... On the 30th April, it's "honesty day" - so I thought I would produce a blog entry on or near the day to honestly answer anything you have to ask! Anything!!! So, drop me an email at the address shown on the right or leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. The Indiana Jones film was so awful. The storyline was bad, but some of the filming seemed amateurish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that's the tarzan I dream about!

    ReplyDelete