Friday 14 November 2008

Pick me a lottery number!

I think it's about time I won something significant on the lottery. So please feel free to post a number in the comments field between 1 and 47. I will pick the first 4 entries, plus my lucky number and my day of birth and a lottery win will come my way! Other suggestions will be used for another line, if I get sufficient comments posted of course.

The theory from the late great Willie Rushton for winning the national lottery is as follows:

Pick 6 numbers. As you rarely have a number come up, you can assume that they wont, so you can discard them! Do the procedure again and again until you have 6 numbers left and you enter those numbers - they are bound to make you rich!
Of course, any winnings from my strategy can't be shared, but you'll have a great story to tell your friends! So please leave a number in the comments and don't forget to subscribe to this crazy blog!

7 comments:

  1. I'll let you have 27... and I expect, nay demand, a share of winnings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 :D Great way to pick the numbers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take 17! :)

    And thanks for commenting on my blog! Can't wait to catch up on yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, you're not just ranting here, you do have some real fun (is it because you're slowly getting in a festive mood?)! I'm impressed Mr. Chappers :-)
    Anyways, back in the old day at Uni (remember, I'm old...) we did some statistical analysis on lottery numbers and although it's quite clear that nobody in the world (unless they're corrupt enough and have access to the lottery draw mechanism itself!) can increase your chances of winning, you can significantly tune the amount that you might possibly win - I think this box is too short to explain... let's chat over a pint or Pils :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marco - your wife is already a superstar! She has artwork on a wall in Hitchin remember!

    ReplyDelete